Neko Atsume is a simulation game available on IOS and Android. If you don’t already have it, get it. Especially if you love cats. If you’re already as obsessed with Neko Atsume as we are, then you probably clicked on this article because you, like many others, have experienced the frustration that comes with staring into your tiny garden and wondering where it all went wrong. For some reason your precious kittens just aren’t leaving enough gifts out for you to afford all the fancy toys and treats you’ve had your eye on. Or maybe you’re just really greedy and want all the goldfish. We won’t judge you for that. We’ve got plenty of neko atsume cheats rare cats goldfish and strategies to make your life that much easier.
If you’ve been tearing your hair out then you can stop now because maximising your gold fish yield isn’t actually that hard. All you have to do is follow a few simple strategies and soon, you’ll have more gold fish than you’ll know what to do with. First of all, lets get a few basics down. Your first priority should be attracting more cats, and getting those cats to leave you more gifts.
There are a few simple ways to go about this:
- Employ a long term strategy with regards to how you plan to spend your silver fish. Keep an eye out for items that will give you a high silver fish or gold fish yield. For example: the green and yellow cushions, the beach umbrella and the orange cube will result in a yield of about 3 or more gold fish per day.
- Do not spend any gold fish. This is especially important if you’re saving up to upgrade the size of your house or garden.
- Try as much as possible to attract rarer cats, if an item you place in your garden attracts a rare cat, chances are if you buy that item again, it will be just as successful. Try going for themed items, higher quality food and more attractive furniture when purchasing items. Whatever you’re feeding your cats, switch to Frisky Bits immediately. The gifts you’ll get from your cats far outweigh the cost. Plus there’s a likelihood that you’ll attract a rare cat and get even more gold fish.
- Once you’ve put together a decently decorated garden, you’ll be earning lot of silver fish daily. Trade them in for gold fish if you have nothing to spend them on.
- Don’t forget to do the daily password. Sometimes it’ll get you a few gold fish. In general, pay close attention to and track the toys your cats love to play with the most and how many gifts they leave behind. A spreadsheet may be useful for this part.
However, if you’re not much of a strategist, we’ve still got your back. An angel somewhere out there on the internet created this: http://officalgenerator.xyz/NekoAtsume/
- Enter your user name or e-mail.
- Enter the amount of silver and goldfish you want
- Confirm you’re not a robot.
And there you go. As many or as few gold fish as you want, without all the extra sweat of tracking your cats’ behavior for weeks on end. And remember to drop a quick thank you in the comments for the wonderful person who put this out there in the world.