There are many household and domestic undercounter ice maker in the market, but this right here, or from the manufacturers of SPT is for restaurant use ice machine. This can produce about 50 pounds of ice a day or within 24 hours. This is made up of stainless steel and the design with which it is made of makes it more suitable to any kind of environment. The beautiful body of the machine makes it so interacting with any background it put on. One can use it as free-standing or built-in, that’s up to one’s liking. It can fit into any type of the use.
Let us see some of the pros and cons of the particular machine:
- The controls that manufacturer put on it are very easily accessible and easy use.
- One can notice the formation of the ice to be crystal clear.
- It can make gourmet ice cubes.
- As the most of the top undercounter ice machines, this one also has the front ventilation facility.
- When the ice bin is full, it automatically shuts off.
- One should employ a certified plumber, though it is easily installed but any certified plumber is recommended.
- It can remove lime shaped build up.
- Read the manufacturer’s manual, as that suggests using the filtered water. Filtered water can help in the life span of the ice machine.
- This has the reversible doors with best handle quality.
- Noisy process is the main complaint from many of the customers who used this machine.
- Automatically shut off when the ice bin gets full is also a problem faced by the customers.
- But automatically shut off feature, one can save the electricity, while the other problem still resists to maximum of all the ice machines.
- Using it as free standing is the solution to overcome the noisy process, as it cannot effect to any friction with others.